Today’s guest is mixing and mastering engineer Nicholas Di Lorenzo. Nicholas is the owner and operator of Panorama Mastering in Melbourne, Australia. Since opening the studio 6 years ago Panorama has been involved in over 3000 projects, including artists such as Tentendo, Ava King, and Dugong Jr. As well as labels and publishing companies like Universal Music Group and Sony ATV. We have a great chat about loudness target myths, how to build a client roster, the importance of mental health awareness in the music industry.
In this episode we'll dig in on...
- Mastering in Pro Tools
- Non-Traditional studio models
- The future of file delivery
- Building a team that facilitates a great experience for clients
- How to build a new client roster
- 3 am gym sessions
- Frictionless content creation
- Client feedback
- The Melbourne studio scene
- Logic vs Pro Tools for editing and mixing
- Recognizing the reality of the music industry
- Social media as a creative outlet
Learn More About ...
Sign Up for Complete Producer Network HERE!
Get on the Waitlist for The Beats Accelerator Process HERE!
Get on the Waitlist for The Mix Accelerator Process HERE!
Support Progressions on Patreon!
Sign up for the Progressions Mailing List
Learn more about Travis: https://www.travisference.com/
Soundflow - Speed up your workflow!
Riverside.fm - Video Interview Platform
Captivate.fm - Start your own Podcast!
Guest: Nicholas Di Lorenzo
Host: Travis Ference
Editor: Stephen Boyd
Theme Music: inter.ference