This week's guest is sound design wizard, entrepreneur, and tech enthusiast Chris Gear. Chris is a co-founder of the hugely popular ADSR Sounds as well as the owner of both OhmLab and SoundFreqs. He’s known throughout the industry as a go to designer and producer and has done projects with companies such as Native Instruments, Output, and Noiiz. We have an eclectic and fun chat about the importance of working with intention, allowing creation to be unique to each of us, and how giving someone a tool without telling them how to use it empowers their creativity.
In this episode, we'll dig in on...
- Discovery through intention
- The ability to make any sound out of any other sound
- Finding perspective through seeing something through to the end
- Showing up!
- We all have the same tools, it's how we use them
- The dangerous of being highly comparative
- Building a viral online community
- Going from anti-digital to digital only
- Royalty free music
Learn More About Chris Gear...
Sign Up for Complete Producer Network HERE!
Get on the Waitlist for The Beats Accelerator Process HERE!
Get on the Waitlist for The Mix Accelerator Process HERE!
Support Progressions on Patreon!
Sign up for the Progressions Mailing List
Learn more about Travis: https://www.travisference.com/
Affiliate Links (aka Support the Show AND Get Stuff):
Soundflow - Speed up your workflow!
Riverside.fm - Video Interview Platform
Captivate.fm - Start your own Podcast!
Guest: Chris Gear
Host: Travis Ference
Editor: Travis Ference
Theme Music: inter.ference